How do I go about controlling the shutter action so that it does not occur at the wrong time?
Depending on camera model there are different ways to control this, here are some examples:
- Using the camera built in menu system you can choose time betwen internal NUC action. Options are: Normal, Short and None. Normal means approximately 15 minutes, Short means 3 minutes, None is no automatic NUC at all. This setting requires the user to manually activate the NUC at least every 15 minutes to maintain image quality and accuracy.
- You can by setting a digital line active control that the NUC does not happen. See above about time limitation.
- You can use software commands to control this in your application. There is support for Microsoft Visual Studio (C++ or VB code), and National Instruments LabVIEW.
- The A320 is delivered with a PC utility IRMonitor that provides NUC control.
- If a Camera is connected to our Researcher software, there is a NUC control from this software.
For more details, please refer to the operator##Q##s manual.